An indoor room cooler, this portable model is built to cool your small to medium rooms. Living room, bedroom, play area or office—the unit is lightweight and adapts for summer heat or winter dryness. A versatile performer, the CL201AE sports oscillating louvers, an ice compartment for a colder breeze, three wind modes, and a humidity control to regulate moisture output. New to evaporative air cooling? This energy-efficient technology moderately reduces heat through evaporating water vapor into the air. The sensation is like a lakeside breeze and it works most effectively in hot, dry climates.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Evaporative Air Cooler
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Owner’s Manual
Features at a Glance
Ice Compartment for Colder Air: The unit has a top-loading ice compartment. When you add ice, the water temperature in the unit drops and this creates and sustains a cooler airflow.
Normal, Natural or Sleep Wind Modes: Choose from 3 wind modes, including a natural mode that simulates the ebb and flow of a natural breeze.
Combats Irritating Dryness: Three settings regulate the density of evaporative moisture, ensuring optimal humidity levels for your space.
- Top Loading Ice Compartment: Drop in ice for a chilly breeze.
- 4 Fan Speeds: Choose between higher speeds and quicker cooling, or a gentle, unobtrusive airflow.
- Oscillating Louvers: Direct cool air throughout your room with adjustable and oscillating louvers.
- Programmable Timer + Full-Featured Remote: Operating the unit is versatile and convenient with a 7.5 hr timer and a remote console.
- Active Carbon Filter: The unit’s active carbon filter traps dust and larger particles and is washable, so the unit remains clean and in good operating condition.
- Easy Fill Water Tank: A wider opening protects against spillage and eases the process of filling the water tank.
- Smooth Gliding Casters: Roll the unit where you need it for summer cooling that’s a breeze.